Hathaway is a strong supporter of Anderson, who can frequently be found name-dropping his fedora-clad mentor/accomplice. Hathaway has sponsored several episodes of the Frost Park Chalk-Off, which Anderson started back in 2008.
In his most recent chalk-off sponorship, he donated a bag full of vintage clothing, to be split up between that week’s artists. As it just so happens, I was wearing three items of clothing from said bag – a fedora, a purple jacket and a long overcoat – when this video was shot. That’s your random fact of the day! Huzzah!
More coverage from the 100 Tacomics book release party:
- Buy R.R. Anderson’s book on lulu.com
- The Alien’s Perspective: R.R. Anderson’s 100 Tacomics Release Party (FULL COVERAGE)
- R.R. Anderson’s book release party: the full, unedited ceremony
- The New Takhoman on R.R. Anderson
- FeedTacoma’s Kevin Freitas on R.R. Anderson
- The C.L.A.W. on R.R. Anderson
- R.R. Anderson harassed by puppets
- The Tacoma Urbanist and Joel413 on R.R. Anderson